Welcome to Gettysburg Warriors Athletics
All games (boys basketball, girls basketball, wrestling) at Gettysburg Area High School Gym will be broadcast through NFHS Network (everything will be listed as "varsity" contests, but JV/JH will be recorded).
- **This requires a subscription**
- We will post to both of the GASD Athletics YouTube pages GASD Athletics 1 or GASD Athletics 2 the next day in the appropriate playlist.
All meets for swimming (held at Gettysburg YWCA) will be broadcast on the GASD Athletics YouTube page.
When GASD teams visit another venue, that venue is responsible for live streaming. **Livestreams/links from opposing schools are not guaranteed**
Friday, December 4th
- MS Wrestling scrimmage at Northern, 3:30 PM - No live stream - NO GETTYSBURG SPECTATORS ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE
Saturday, December 5th
- HS Wrestling scrimmage at Northern, 9:00 AM - No live stream - NO GETTYSBURG SPECTATORS ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE
Monday, December 7th
- MS Boys Basketball scrimmage vs. Littlestown, HOME, 4:00/5:00 - LIVESTREAM Link (2 passes per student-athlete admitted)
- MS Girls Basketball scrimmage vs. Littlestown, AWAY, 4:00/5:00 - LIVESTREAM Link - NO GETTYSBURG SPECTATORS ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE
Tuesday, December 8th
- HS Girls Basketball scrimmage vs. Spring Grove, HOME, 6:00 PM - LIVESTREAM Link (scrimmage will NOT require a subscription, but must register for a free account)
Wednesday, December 9th
- No events
Thursday, December 10th
- HS Girls Basketball scrimmage vs. Chambersburg, AWAY, 6:00 PM - NO GETTYSBURG SPECTATORS ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE
Friday, December 11th
- No events
Saturday, December 12th
- No events
Welcome to the Gettysburg School District Athletic Department Website. We hope that this site will help to provide information that will benefit student-athletes, parents, and fans. Our site will also provide helpful links such as our Athletic Training site, Student-Athlete and College Recruiting site, and links to the PIAA and NFHS. Thank you for visiting and we hope that your experience with our athletic department is a positive one.
Click HERE for PIAA Sports Physical Packet
Click HERE for Re-certification Form
Click HERE for Healthy Roster Parent Sign Up
All athletes who are planning on trying out for a team MUST have a sports physical dated after June 1st on the PIAA form. You may print this form and take it to your physician. Wellspan also offers $15 sports physicals at the Urgent Care in Gettysburg. These forms must be turned in to the Athletic Office before your student is allowed to participate.
We ask that you turn them in by November 17th for the winter season so that our training staff has time to process these items. Bringing them in on the first day of practice may require that your student waits to practice until their form is processed. You can drop these forms off at the High School office Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM.
If your student-athlete played in a fall sport, they need to turn in a Re-certification form. **This form cannot be filled out until their fall season is over.** We ask that you turn the recertification in by November 3rd so that our training staff has time to process it.
Follow us on Social Media!
*Per GASD Policy 712.1 - No animal in the care, custody or control of any person shall be permitted on school property*
Please do not bring animals to athletic events unless they are certified service animals.
Want text alerts or email updates with schedule changes?
Sign up by sending the text @gahssch to the number 81010 or visiting remind.com/join/gahssch