Parking Permits and Driving Regulations
Student parking registration and
tag purchasing for
2018-2019 is now open!!!
All vehicles that are parked on campus are required to be registered and display a parking permit tag.
(To see a video about how to register your vehicle for a Parking Permit, click HERE.)
To register for your Parking Permits, please click HERE
*If you have any difficulty with the log-in or registration process, please email Mrs. Wenner (email@example.com) or Mr. Wales (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- After registering and purchasing your permit, we will fulfill your order.
- Permits will be available for pick-up after the first day of school.
- You will be notified directly or announcements will be made to let you know when to pick up your permit from Mrs. Wenner in the first-floor office.
- To see a video detailing where you may and may not park, please click HERE.
- Below, you will find the documents that provide the regulations and rules for parking/driving at the high school.
Take the Pledge!
"Here...but driving" Initiative
We have partnered with the Center for Traffic Safety in the "Here... but driving" high school pledge card campaign. When students pick up their permits, they are invited to participate in the pledge. For more information, visit the "Here... but driving" Facebook page.