The Gettysburg Area School District Board of School Directors Finance and Buildings & Grounds Committee regularly meets the third Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m. in the Administration Building located at 900 Biglerville Road, Gettysburg, PA. The next meeting is scheduled for March 21, 2019.
02/21/19 - The meeting scheduled for February 21, 2019 was canceled.
01/17/19 - The committee met on January 17, 2019. The committee reviewed the Draft Special Budget Requests, Five Year Technology Plan Updates, and the costs analysis of GASD Virtual Academy vs. Cyber Charter Schools.
- Meeting Agenda January 17, 2019
- 2019-20 Special Budget Request Summary Under Consideration
- Five Year Technology Plan Update
- Cyber School Enrollments and Costs
- Glossary of School District Financial Terms 01/16/19
12/20/18 - The committee met on December 20, 2018. The committee reviewed the demographic study information and recommendation, the Act 1 Resolution Process and the committee rationale and focus.
- Meeting Agenda December 20, 2018
- 2019/2020 Budget Calendar
- Demographic Study Proposal from DecisionInsite
- Demographic Study Proposal from Stewman Demographics LLC
- Demographic Study Proposal from Pennsylvania Economy League
- Meeting Minutes December 20, 2018
11/20/18 - The committee met on November 20, 2018. The committee reviewed the Capital Improvement Program Document for the 19/20 - 23/24 schools years, reviewed the Five-Year Tech Plan Update and the Enrollment Study Information.
- Meeting Agenda November 20, 2018
- Capital Improvement Program 2019/20-2023/24
- Five Year Tech Plan Update
- Meeting Minutes November 20, 2018
10/18/18 - The committee met October 18, 2018. The 2019-20 budget calendar was reviewed along with an updated capital projects list, enrollment study details and a traffic pattern study at James Gettys Elementary School.
- Meeting Agenda October 18, 2018
- 2019-20 Budget Calendar
- 2019-20 to 2023-24 Capital 5-Year Plan
- Prior and Current Capital 5-Year Plan
- GASD Demographic Study Preliminary Information
- Meeting Minutes October 18, 2018
09/20/18 - The committee met September 20, 2018. The Five Year Capital Plan was discussed along with a review of the Capital accounts and debt financing. The agenda, handouts and minutes are below:
- Meeting Agenda September 20, 2018
- Capital Funding Summary
- 2019-20 to 2023-24 Capital 5 Year Plan, Draft, Update
- Prior & Current Capital 5 Year Plan, Draft, Update
- Meeting Minutes September 20, 2018
06/21/18 - The meetings scheduled for June 21, 2018, July 19, 2018, and August 16, 2018 were canceled.
05/17/18 - The meeting scheduled for May 17, 2018 was canceled.
04/19/18 - The meeting scheduled for April 19, 2018 was canceled.
02/22/18 - The committee met February 22, 2018. The Five Year Tech Plan and Special Budget Requests for the 2018-19 budget were reviewed. The agenda is below:
01/18/18 - The meeting scheduled for January 18, 2018, was canceled.
12/21/17 - The committee met December 21, 2017. They discussed the 5-year capital plan booklet, 2016-17 audit, capital fund account balances, and the 2018-19 budget. Handouts are listed below:
- Meeting Agenda 12/21/17
- 5 Year Capital Plan Booklet 12/14/17
- Committed and Nonspendable Funds for Capital Needs 06/30/17
11/21/17 - The committee met on November 21, 2017. They discussed the 2018-19 budget calendar, budget handbook budget site summary templates, special budget request templates, and capital plan item templates. Handouts are listed below:
- Meeting Agenda 11/21/17
- Narrative Template 11/21/17
- Special Budget Request Template 11/22/17
- 5 Year Capital Plan Template (HS Auditorium Sound System) 11/21/17
- 5 Year Capital Plan Template (EI Roof Replacement) 11/21/17
- Meeting Minutes 11/21/17
10/25/17 - The committee met for its first meeting on October 25, 2017. They discussed the 2018-19 budget calendar and budget processes as well as the 2016-17 and 2017 Capital Plan status, 2018-19 and Future Capital Plan and Capital Plan processes. Handouts are listed below: