How Can You Help?
The Gettysburg Area Education Foundation uses funds to support and enhance the academic, cultural, and social programs of the students in the Gettysburg Area School District.
What Type of Gifts Can I Contribute?
Gifts may be general in nature, or dierctly to benefit a specific program, club or activity. Some examples include:
- the purchase of equipment for a class, or a school
- a donation to the school musical
- the purchase of a musical instrument for a student
- support for a booster club
- giving the gift of tuition for the College in High School program
- supporting a BEFORE or AFTER school program
- designating development of a new program
There is no limit to the possibilities!
Identifited Program Opportunities
- Healthy and Safe Kids addresses an ever growing need to provide for the health, safety and well-being of our children
- Enhanced Educational Opportunities to fund College for the High School or Adavanced Placement Testing
- Summer Programs include day programs, camps, and group activities which allow students to explore new areas, meet new friends and provide supervised activities outside of the school year
- Before and After School Programs includes tutoring, clubs, and other activities to complement learning, social engagement and physical activity
Leaving a Legacy
Planned giving is a designated gift in the present for distribution at a future time. These gifts are also known as The Warrior Funds endowments and are managed through a partnership with Adams County Community Foundation, ACCF.
Additionally, a planned gift can be established based on a donor's are of interest.
Gifts of this type can be, but are not limited to:
- Real Estate
- Appreciated Securities
- Other Assets and Services
Where to send your donation
ANNUAL GIFT GIVING can be made in the form of checks made payable to GAEF and send to GAEF Director, 900 Biglerville Rd, Gettysburg, PA 17325
To make gifts to PLANNED GIVING, contact the GAEF Director at 717.334.6254 ext. 1255 or EMail firstname.lastname@example.org.